Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Blog to Consider

I've been following this never-met, internet friend on Twitter for many months now and finally found my way over to his blog. Check it out - My Vinespot.  It's written by a guy in Northern Virginia who has to work for a living during the day (not unlike me) but enjoys and appreciates wine by night, sharing his findings with friends like you and I.
(I don't want to sound needy, but if you like his blog better than mine, I just don't want to know.  And please don't leave me for him.  I'm just asking you to take a peek at his blog.  And please share mine with your friends early and often.)
Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. No, no, I would never look at his blog for fear he might win me away from you! Besides, I only drink cheap wine. You know, it just ain't worth the money to me to spend a lot, and my taste buds aren't the best anyway, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete